Fully-integrated 360º radar protection
Directional Awareness — Know exactly where the police are at all times – dual radar receivers provide directional awareness and increased range to keep you protected from radar threats – two discreet LEDs indicate front (left light) or rear (right light) radar, accompanied by an audio alert that states “front” or “rear” as well as the specific band of police radar.
K-Band Filter — The RL360i intelligently recognises and rejects radar-based safety features from other vehicles and your own vehicle so you remain focused on real radar threats.
OEM-like Visual and Auditory Alerts — The RL360i retains the original factory appearance of your vehicle’s interior by strategically hiding two LEDs in the instrument cluster and an audio speaker under the dash. It’s a completely undetectable protection system until the RL360i warns you based on your preferred settings. Choose from five customizable LED brightness settings, voice or tone alerts, or muted audio.
System Control Options–
– Wireless Remote Control (standard)- The key fob sized wireless remote lets you control everything from the brightness of the alert LEDs to the system’s mute settings and GPS features. When not in use, you can hide the remote control in an interior storage area or leave it attached to a sun visor via the supplied clip.
Expert Control Unit (optional)- The ultimate in OEM style and convenience! The Expert Control Unit looks and functions just like factory vehicle controls and is backlit for easy button identification in low light conditions. Available only through select Expert Dealers…contact us for a dealer referral.
GPS Features — The RL360i offers you 17 customizable settings, including GPS features such as:
- Mark to Mute – Mute audible warnings of false, non-police radar locations you regularly travel past with a simple button push.
- Quiet Ride – Mute alerts under a pre-selected speed. Eliminates alerts when you plan to drive near, at or below the posted speed limit.
- Mark to Alert – Mark dangerous intersections, speed traps, school zones, and red light cameras.
- Speed Monitor – Track your speed without taking your eyes off the road.